Sturridge: There is no need to worry, I´m happy at Liverpool

Daniel Sturridge has dismissed speculation that he wants to leave Liverpool, saying: "There is not much to worry about or stress about. I am happy here."
Reports earlier this month suggested that Sturridge was open to a close-season departure from Anfield due to his frustration over criticism levelled at him regarding his injury record.
However, the England striker moved to quash such rumours on Wednesday when speaking publicly for the first time since the reports surfaced.
Sitting alongside manager Jurgen Klopp at a media conference ahead of Liverpool's Europa League game against Augsburg, Sturridge said: "It's important to worry about the present. It's been a difficult time but now I'm looking forward to the future with Liverpool.
"I've always had my family, friends and Liverpool with me. I am happy to be playing and that's all that matters.
"There is not much to worry about or stress about. I am happy here."
Sturridge went on to slam the "astonishing and disappointing" accusations that he is happy to avoid playing.
"I don't listen to social media. To say a player doesn't want to play is the biggest disrespect you can say to any footballer," he added.
"People are entitled to their opinions, but I don't think anybody understands what it means to me to play football.
"In life there are times when you have great periods, times when you have difficult periods. I have never worried about it.
"I'm very ambitious, very determined to help Liverpool have success, and I want to be on the pitch playing every game."
Klopp spoke after Sturridge and is keen to draw a line under speculation regarding the 26-year-old's future.
"We don’t want to think about the wrong things. We've heard from him, not second or third hand. His future is at LFC and now we can stop thinking about this," said the German.
"He's a really good footballer and now he's able to play. That's what we want to see."